For reading 3 min. Published 02/04/2019
For reading 3 min. Published ✍ Ingredients : Cooking : So that the jelly was gentle and loose - on 1 liter of liquid of a fairly tablespoon of gelatin (20 g). For dense and elastic jelly, 40 grams need. Gelatin for food needs is obtained from bones, hoofs and animal skins, as well as bones and scales of fish. For the first time he became known in the 15th century. In Russia, he was prepared from sturgeon fish. ✍ Ingredients : Cooking : The chill can be prepared from any meat. But the most delicious is obtained using several species: chicken and beef, beef and pork. Find out whether you need to add gelatin to the chicken from chicken, meat and fish, in what quantity when. The most frequently used in the culinary geminating substance is gelatin. It should be understood which dishes to add it and how to use it. The colder (differently, the jelly, the filler) refers to the number of festive dishes, so it is very important for the hostess so that it froze well and looked beautiful on the table. After all, a beautiful meal of dishes has always been and will be mandatory on the festive table. In the process of cooking the cold, even when complying with all rules and recipes, it will be possible that the dish does not freeze, the ingredients are not enough of the ingredients, and all the hostesses are afraid. So that everything happens, as desired, the gelatin is added to the cold. Important: Gelatin is a collagen treated with thermal and chemical way, their connective tissue, tendons, bones and animal skins, fish bones. Gelatin looks like a viscous mass, colorless or yellow tint. On sale, most often, gelatin is offered in the form of granules or plates. The chicken chicken is preparing faster than the same dish of other meat varieties, he also has a more tender taste. As the main ingredient for the meal, the meat of rooster is best to use, especially home, then he will definitely freeze. However, if it is a chicken or broiler, then, most likely, you will have to add gelatin. Expores look like this: Rather, it is not a cold, but the bay. It is most often prepared from: Products are cut by thin slices, as edible decorations use: Broth or decoction obtained during cooking fish and / or vegetables intended for the fill is on the preparation of jelly. The gelatin is needed, to put into broth or decoction, depends on the boujonda fortress or decoction. The average proportions look like this: 1 -2 Mg gelatin for 1 cup. Important: Gelatin needs to soak in cold water in a 1: 5 ratio. If you cook with cold weather with meat gelatin, then the usual proportion is 25 - 30 g gelatin per 1 liter of liquid. The traditionally optimal ratio of the gelatin and the volume of fluid is 1: to 10, that is, 1 part of gelatin on 10 parts of water. For the production of an elastic chill, which can be cut with a knife, recommend to take 40 - 50 g gelatin per 1 liter of water. Accordingly, it will take 40 g · 5 = 200 by 5 liters. Usually, the packaging gelatin is written, how it should be dissolved. Perhaps the instruction is written in small font, and it is worth repeating it. So, 2 tablespoons of instant gelatin must be dissolved in 1 cup of cooled broth and stir carefully. If the mixed gelatin did not immediately dissolve, it is left for a while, then it will dissolve better. After that, the diluted gelling product is already poured into all the broth and be thoroughly stirred again, then the composition is adjusted to boiling. If you breed food gelatin in water, then you should do this: Gelatin is added in the cold at the end of the cooking, slowly in hot, ready to boil the broth. Meat must be preloaded from it noise. Inserted swelling gelatin needs to be constantly mixed in the broth, wait for the broth to reach a boil, but did not boil. After that, the pan is removed from the stove or turn off the gas burner. Dissolved gelatin is entered into hot, almost ready to boil broth. Bring the broth with a gelling solution to a boil. Pour the broth with gelatin in trudes or plates in which meat is already laid out. The keeper with gelatin freezes much faster than without him. Instead of 7 - 8 hours, the keeper with gelatin in the refrigerator will freeze about 4 hours.
How to breed gelatin for chill in broth (proportions) + tasty chill recipe
We will spread gelatin in broth
The subtleties of breeding gelatin
Delicious homemall recipe
What to do if the keet is not frozen [video]
Does the gelatin add to the keel?
How much gelatin add to chicken, meat, fish: proportions
Khildren from fish
Cold of meat
How much gelatin need 5 liters of chicken, meat, fish?
How to soak and breed food gelatin for chill ordinary and instant in water and broth: instructions for use
When to add gelatin in the choke?
How to add correctly, enter gelatin in the cold?
How much time should the keeper with gelatin?
Video: How to breed gelatin for chilts?
For reading 3 min. Published
✍ Ingredients :
So that the jelly was gentle and loose - on 1 liter of liquid of a fairly tablespoon of gelatin (20 g). For dense and elastic jelly, 40 grams need.
Gelatin for food needs is obtained from bones, hoofs and animal skins, as well as bones and scales of fish. For the first time he became known in the 15th century. In Russia, he was prepared from sturgeon fish.
✍ Ingredients :
The chill can be prepared from any meat. But the most delicious is obtained using several species: chicken and beef, beef and pork.
Find out whether you need to add gelatin to the chicken from chicken, meat and fish, in what quantity when.
The most frequently used in the culinary geminating substance is gelatin. It should be understood which dishes to add it and how to use it.
The colder (differently, the jelly, the filler) refers to the number of festive dishes, so it is very important for the hostess so that it froze well and looked beautiful on the table. After all, a beautiful meal of dishes has always been and will be mandatory on the festive table. In the process of cooking the cold, even when complying with all rules and recipes, it will be possible that the dish does not freeze, the ingredients are not enough of the ingredients, and all the hostesses are afraid. So that everything happens, as desired, the gelatin is added to the cold.
Important: Gelatin is a collagen treated with thermal and chemical way, their connective tissue, tendons, bones and animal skins, fish bones. Gelatin looks like a viscous mass, colorless or yellow tint. On sale, most often, gelatin is offered in the form of granules or plates.
The chicken chicken is preparing faster than the same dish of other meat varieties, he also has a more tender taste. As the main ingredient for the meal, the meat of rooster is best to use, especially home, then he will definitely freeze. However, if it is a chicken or broiler, then, most likely, you will have to add gelatin. Expores look like this:
Rather, it is not a cold, but the bay. It is most often prepared from:
Products are cut by thin slices, as edible decorations use:
Broth or decoction obtained during cooking fish and / or vegetables intended for the fill is on the preparation of jelly. The gelatin is needed, to put into broth or decoction, depends on the boujonda fortress or decoction. The average proportions look like this: 1 -2 Mg gelatin for 1 cup.
Important: Gelatin needs to soak in cold water in a 1: 5 ratio.
If you cook with cold weather with meat gelatin, then the usual proportion is 25 - 30 g gelatin per 1 liter of liquid.
The traditionally optimal ratio of the gelatin and the volume of fluid is 1: to 10, that is, 1 part of gelatin on 10 parts of water. For the production of an elastic chill, which can be cut with a knife, recommend to take 40 - 50 g gelatin per 1 liter of water. Accordingly, it will take 40 g · 5 = 200 by 5 liters.
Usually, the packaging gelatin is written, how it should be dissolved. Perhaps the instruction is written in small font, and it is worth repeating it. So, 2 tablespoons of instant gelatin must be dissolved in 1 cup of cooled broth and stir carefully. If the mixed gelatin did not immediately dissolve, it is left for a while, then it will dissolve better. After that, the diluted gelling product is already poured into all the broth and be thoroughly stirred again, then the composition is adjusted to boiling.
If you breed food gelatin in water, then you should do this:
Gelatin is added in the cold at the end of the cooking, slowly in hot, ready to boil the broth. Meat must be preloaded from it noise. Inserted swelling gelatin needs to be constantly mixed in the broth, wait for the broth to reach a boil, but did not boil. After that, the pan is removed from the stove or turn off the gas burner.
Dissolved gelatin is entered into hot, almost ready to boil broth.
Bring the broth with a gelling solution to a boil.
Pour the broth with gelatin in trudes or plates in which meat is already laid out.
The keeper with gelatin freezes much faster than without him. Instead of 7 - 8 hours, the keeper with gelatin in the refrigerator will freeze about 4 hours.
Food gelatin goes on sale in the form of a powder or in the plates. It does not have taste and smell and almost colorless. It is obtained in the process of long-term processing of fishes and animals. The powder contains 85% proteins. Most of its benefit is collagen, which is contained in the gelatin in considerable quantities.
How to breed gelatin
The dishes, which include gelatin, are perfectly absorbed by the body. There are a lot of such dishes in cooking - these are second dishes, cake cream, cold, fruit jelly, etc. It must be familiar with all the intricacies of this dietary product. An experienced hostess can use powder and breed it in the desired proportion of "on the eye", but the newcomer needs to "fill the hand." The process is completely simple.
A bit of history
Gelatin was obtained and patented for the first time in 1845. This was engaged in the engineer Peter Cooper. For the next almost 50 years, people did not understand his benefits and could not come up with a way to use it. For such people, the resulting powder became an absolutely useless product.
The benefit of gelatin was able to prove another inventor, Pearl Wate, who used it when preparing a delicious dessert, called "Jelly". After that, the dietary product took the honorable place and began to be applied almost in each kitchen.
Nowadays, gelatin is used to prepare such dishes as:
- Fish and meat bay;
- Cream cream.
How to breed gelatin
For the substance to show their gluing properties, you need to know how to dissolve gelatin correctly. There are no secrets in this, you just need to read carefully instructions on the package.
If in the process of cooking dishes you are 2-3 times breeding gelatin, then you can already understand what its optimal ratio with liquid should be. It is necessary to take into account the fact that the amount of powder may be different to pour out a dish.
Experienced cooks recommend novice hostesses for cooking dishes to buy gelatin in the form of a large-crystalline powder. To use it in the plates requires greater skill and some additional actions.
Before use, the powder is soaked in cold boiled water, where he swells by 2-3 times. It can only be dissolved in a warm liquid.
Rules of dilution
The prerequisite for complete dissolution of gelatin is its soaking in cold water. If this rule is neglected, then falling asleep powder directly into broth, juice or milk, it will not be possible to achieve complete dissolution of the granules.
A certain amount of powder must be poured into a small metal bowl and pour cold boiled water. The time of swelling of ordinary gelatin is 50 minutes, and for instant will be enough and 25.
When the specified time passes, a bowl with a powder must be placed over the pots in which water boils. On the water bath, you need to constantly stir the contents of the bowl until the pellets is completely dissolved. The better the gelatin will be signed in the process of preparation, it will freeze in a ready-made dish.
If everything is done correctly, then after 7-10 minutes, the granules will completely dissolve, and there will be absolutely transparent liquid in the bowl.
In no case can not allow the boiling of the "gelatinic fluid". If this happened, then without regret, the product obtained can be poured and start breeding the powder first.
Ready, fully dissolved in water powder, you need to cool up to 50-60 ° and only after that enter it into the prepared dish. If you have noticed a film on it, then such a mixture you need to add to the dish only through a sieve - it will save it from lumps.
Ready gelatin is added to the dish according to the recipe and mixed. Spilled by molds, it is cool to room temperature and only after that it is placed in the refrigerator for full pouring.
If we consider gelatin in the plates, it must be pre-dissolved in water for 5-7 minutes. After that, the water needs to be merged, and the plates squeeze a little and fold them into a bowl for further use.
Useful, tasty and light dessert is considered jelly. It loves both children and adults. To get a high-quality dish at home, you need to make gelatin correctly.
The consistency of the dish will depend on the amount of powder taken. To get a gentle, "trembling" jelly, you need to use 20 grams of powder on a liter of fluid. If it is less, then the jelly will not freeze . A more dense mass can be obtained using 50 grams of powder on the same volume of fluid.
The swelling powder is blown into a saucepan and put on the stove, on a small fire. You can do it in a water bath. The contents must be constantly and thoroughly stirring, so that the granules are completely dissolved, and the liquid does not boil. Capacity is cleaned with fire.
The finished product is overflowed into another container in which it connects with juice, puree, compote or jam. The contents are stirred and cooled to room temperature. After that, the liquid is spilled in tanks and is put to complete frozen in the refrigerator.
If you decide to add fruits to jelly, you first need to grind them.
Child breeding for cold
Not always the colder freezes without gelatin. In order for the dish to spoil them, you need to know how to breed it correctly.
The powder is pre-soaked in a glass of cold boiled water for one hour. When the granules are swollen, the mixture is blown into a suitable container and put on a small fire or a steam bath. With constant stirring, the containers should be on fire until the pellets is completely dissolved. But it is impossible to allow boiling liquid Since its properties will be lost.
The granules dissolved in water are necessarily focused and connected to the chona broth. Mixed thoroughly.
If you know in advance that the powder will be used for cooking, then the carrot for it needs to be cut very finely.
In order to obtain a normal consistency of the chill, it is enough to take 20 grams of powder per liter of fluid. If the portion of the powder takes more, then the dish will get harder and denser. But on his taste and appearance it will not affect.
Make sure that the powder is taken by the desired amount, you can use your own fingers. To do this, they need to wet the prepared liquid. If they are sticking out, but quite easily disconnect from each other, it means that the powder for making a dish is taught in sufficient quantities.
The basis of gelatin is collagen . And also its composition includes:
- micro and macroelements;
- vitamin RR;
- amino acids.
To improve the condition of nails and hair, you need to eat gelatin - he is rich in collagen. From it prepare reinforcing baths for nails and face masks. It has a positive effect on the joints - they become elastic and movable.
Patients with osteochondrosis or arthritis experts are recommended to add dishes to their diet, which includes powder. If a person has a bad blood clotting - it will also be useful.
The amino acids included in the powder are the source of energy for the body, contribute to strengthening the heart muscle, have a positive effect on mental activity.
Specialists recommend that there are jelly, jelly and mousses with pulmonary, gastric and intestinal bleeding.
Contraindicated this product to people:
- with diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- prone to oxaluric diathesis.
And all because he in itself is oxalogen.
Otherwise, there are no special contraindications in its eating.
When buying granules, pay attention to the date of their manufacture and shelf life.
Applying gelatin for different dishes, the main thing is to comply with the proportion.
In addition to cooking, the substance apply:
- in the pharmaceutical industry;
- for the manufacture of photographic paper and film;
- in cosmetology.
It is impossible to cook powder in aluminum dishes, as the substance will acquire a dark color and an unpleasant taste.
Divorced granules can not be stored and even put for some time in the freezer. The fact is that the solution is crystallized during freezing and strates. Save your properties After thawing, divorced granules can no longer.
The vegetable analogues of gelatin include pectin and agar-agar, which are obtained from sea algae.
Look below for useful practical recommendations for working with gelatin.
How to make gelatin gelatin correctly - proportions and step-by-step recipes
Prepare for someone much more pleasant than for yourself))
The homeland, the filler or jelly is traditional dishes of Russian cuisine, which is often prepared for holidays, for example, for the new year, or served on weekdays. For cooking, various varieties of meat are used: pork, beef, chicken. Some hostesses make the chill of fish. A distinctive feature of the dishes is a jelly structure with the addition of pieces of meat, vegetables and spices.
What is gelatin
To obtain the jelly-shaped mass of the chill, rods are used, bones, skins. For this, naked, pork heads, hooves and other bony parts of animals are taken. They contain adhesive substances that have an important property. They help the broth when cooled turn into a dense, elastic jelly. If there are few such parts or not at all, then the keel can be welded from gelatin and meat pulp.
Gelatin is made from different parts of animals by the method of denaturation of collagen. The technological method was opened by Peter Cooper in the 18th century. In production, those parts that apply cooks are taken by preparing a natural cold. These are bones, cartilage, cattle and fish tendons. The protein extract from them is called gelatin. Vegetarians note: Desserts on a basis not for you, take vegetable analogues, such as agar-agar or pectin.
Dishes based on this substance of animal origin should be included in the diet of those who have diseases of tendons and cartilage. It is used not only in cooking. Gelatin is used by pharmacological companies in the manufacture of drugs, where it makes capsules and bases for drugs. In cosmetology, it is actively used as a component of masks, creams, lotions. Collagen plays the role of a rejuvenating substance.
Food gelatin is sold in two types:
- Granulated . Externally, it represents small balls up to 1-2 mm in diameter from light yellow to brownish color.
- Plates . Sold in the form of thin plates of yellowish-brownish color.
When adding gelatin for cold
The instant gelatin in the manufacture of the chill is added at the end. First you need to cook meat, it takes an hour and a half. During this time, add vegetables: onions, carrots, greens. After the expiration of the meat is removed from the broth and is divided into small parts. Broth needs to be strain - bone fragments can remain. In the leaky and the gelatin powder is added. The resulting base should be pouring meat, decomposed portion, and only then remove to the cold for frozen.
Methods of breeding
There are several ways to breed powder:
- In cold water. Take 1 cup of water, soak the granules. When the mass is swollen, put it in the microwave to the minimum power. It should turn into a homogeneous colorless liquid. Check that there are no grains. As soon as everything is dissolved, pour the liquid into the broth and mix thoroughly. Instead of microwave, you can use water bath.
- In broth. Here the gelatin is divorced in the broth itself. Take a glass of liquid, cool down, pour the powder and wait an hour until complete dissolution. Pour the mixture with a thin flowing in the remaining broth and mix.
How to cook the keeper with gelatin
A prescription student at gelatin is simple. You will need:
- Meat (beef, pork, chicken) - 1.5 kg;
- Onions - 3 pcs.;
- carrots - 2 pcs.;
- Spices - to choose from;
- salt to taste;
- Gelatin - 20-60 grams per liter of broth (depends on the desired fortress).
- Fill meat with 3.5 liters of water in an enameled saucepan.
- When the water boils, drain it and fill the new one.
- Sung down, add spices.
- An hour later, add onions, cut in half and carrot, cut arbitrarily.
- Leave cook on a slow fire one hour. Do not forget to take off the scum.
- Put the meat, strain the broth through the gauze.
- Brew in one glass of hot water gelatin. Wait for swelling. Mix with the rest of the broth.
- Cut meat. Spread on forms. For containers, you can take plastic or metal trays, trobs, bowls, silicone forms. Add a boiled carrot, if you wish, put a little greens.
- Pour the broth the contents of the forms.
- Remove in the refrigerator, wait for it when it freezes.
If you want to know how much gelatin is to add to the chill, remember the correct proportions:
- "Trembling" jelly. If you want to make a "weak" cold, which will be shaking on a spoon, the amount of culinary powder on one liter of fluid will be 20 grams.
- Medium elasticity. If your goal is a classic dish option, then you will need gelatin. On one liter of broth, put 40 grams of dry matter.
- Solid cold. Such a jelly is poured in forms, and after hardening, they get up and lay up upside down on a flat plate. The dish can be beautifully cut into a knife like a cake. If you pour the cold for silicone forms or use for this mold for cupcakes, you can get a portion dish. The amount of gelatin per liter of broth will be 60 grams.
Useful tips for experienced culinary culinary
The following tips from cooks will be useful for those who decided to prepare a tasty and useful cold with the addition of gelatin:
- As soon as the meat boils, drain the first broth and type new water. The first broth is dirty, very fat and not dietary. It collects harmful substances that come out of meat first.
- If you decide to buy gelatin, pay attention to the shelf life, which is specified on the package. Overdue gelatin can give a dish with an unpleasant taste, or the colder does not thicken it at all.
- Do not boil liquid with diluted gelatin. Boil will spoil the dish.
- Cooling the chill need to be carried out in the refrigerator - do not use the freezer, otherwise the composition is crystallized.
Chicken breast with gentianFound in the text error? Highlight it, press Ctrl + Enter and we will fix everything!
Gelatin is an important component of many dishes. Without his participation, it is impossible to prepare meat or fish chille, filled for jelly and cake. It is used to treat joints, considering the product very useful.
Therefore, you need to be able to use it correctly. Knowing accurate proportions and observing the instructions for breeding the product, you can cook delicious main dishes and desserts.
Traditionally, the proportions of breeding gelatin are considered the following: on 1 liter of liquid 20 grams, but depending on how much jelly you need, you can use 30-60 grams.
How much gelatin is needed on 1 liter of fluid
To achieve the desired texture, density and forms of finished treats, you should use a certain amount of gelatin.
Many hostesses recommend cooking jelly jelly and cakes, kelid and fusey in one of the following ways:
- On 1 liter of fluid add 20 g gelatin. Such a proportion is perfect for gentle pudding and especially dairy sweet dishes.
- 60 g gelatin per 1 liter of fluid. This option is better suitable for the preparation of cakes from berries and fruits, to obtain decorations for desserts and unsweetened dishes, for example, a dense fuel from meat and vegetables, for cold and jelly.
- Dilution of 40 g of product in 1 liquid liter. This recipe is relevant for fruit jelly, cake and cheesecake, also cold. It turns out a more dense and homogeneous texture, which keeps the form well, does not spread when cutting.
Each chooses its own method, depending on the culinary preferences and individual taste.
How to distribute gelatin for chilts in broth: proportions
In order for the finished chiller, he kept his shape well and had an aesthetic appearance, gelatin should be breeding in the right ratio.
For meat jelly required:
- 1 liter of meat broth.
- Granules gelatin 20-40 gr.
Stage of preparation:
- In a glass of 200 ml, pour out a complete bundle of the thickener.
- Pour 0.2 liter of room temperature broth and mix well. Let break about an hour.
- Put the gelatin mass on a small fire, but do not bring to a boil. The mixture should be transparent, uniform, without lumps.
- Heated gelatin of a small jet pour into the overall liquid, stirring. To put on fire, heat up to boil and immediately turn off the gas, not boiling a lot.
Or, the half-water swollen mass must be poured into the broth, and heating it on the fire stirring. But do not boil, heating up to about 60 degrees.
For a more solid and dense base of the fuel dish, it is recommended to take about 60 grams of gelatin. To get a soft cold, it is enough to use in a recipe for no more than 20 grams of thickener per 1 liter of broth.
Recipe for breeding gelatin with proportions for jelly and cake
Most often gelatin is used to prepare various desserts. These are cakes, jelly, cheesecake, marshmallows and so on.
Taste, shape and appearance of the finished dish is completely dependent on gelatin proportions, so it is important to comply with the ratio of the product to liquid and other ingredients, and also be able to make it properly.
The classic recipe for breeding gelatin for the preparation of sweets is indicated on the reverse side of the packaging, but in some cases there may be absent.
For the desired consistency of sweets, it is necessary to adhere to a certain proportion:
25-30 g (2 tbsp. Spoons) granulated gelatin per 1 l of any liquid. If a high sugar content is assumed in the finished dish, the amount of thickener increases slightly. It is suitable for simple jelly with medium density and soft texture, and some cold snacks.
40-50 g gelatin is the most suitable option for cakes, cheesecake, dense pudding and fruit-berry jelly. The mass will become very dense.
The phase of breeding thickener:
- 1/10 Part of powder Pour the cool, pre-boiled water.
- Mix the wake-up gel mass thoroughly after 15 minutes.
- The resulting mixture is placed on a water bath and warm up not higher than 60 C.
- Hot gelatin, turning, gradually pour into the total fluid volume and mix gently.
- After adding all gelatin, the mixture can not be heated again. She is poured the foundation of the dessert and sent to the refrigerator.
When breeding granules, it is necessary to take into account the type of thickener. If he is instant, then it can not be pre-stolen.
In what proportions to breed sheet gelatin for desserts and cold
For the preparation of a cake, jelly, filled meat can be used granular or reservoir gelatin.
The latter is much more convenient and has a simpler breeding method:
- The desired number of sheets specified in the recipe, pour cool water.
- Leave sweat for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the reservoir from excess fluid.
- Capacity with thickener to put on fire and warm up to homogeneous mass with a water bath.
Threatened the mixture of pouring into the total volume of fluid and mix.
To dilute gelatin, it is allowed to take water 10 times more, because the sheets do not absorb a lot of moisture. When mixing it with a hot base, the thickener can not be heated. To avoid lumps, it is important to use a sieve.
The weight of gelatin layers is different depending on the manufacturer. Mostly, at least 2.4 g. Such a mass is necessary for gearing 100 ml of fluid for dense texture. To get soft jelly, 1 sheet is diluted in 150 ml of broth or water.
How to breed gelatin for chicken bay
When cooking, the chicken dose of the thickener should be selected depending on flavoring preferences. If it is necessary that the chicken chicken is gentle with a soft texture, it is enough to take no more than 20 g of powder on 1 liter of meat broth.
If you do not know how to make gelatin gelatin, then everything is easy to simply.
For a more dense consistency, so that the jelly holds the shape and not spread around the plate, you should add to the dish from 40 grams gelatin.
For very solid treats, with an elastic texture, the dosage of the gelling component is at least 60 grams per 1 liter of fluid.
For a tasty and beautiful filling chicken, you must follow the following steps of cooking:
- After cooking meat, take a certain amount of thickener for personal preferences and pour it with a glass of cool water.
- Leave the wake of the granules for an hour.
- The chicken can be taken out of the water and divide into small pieces, lay out on the prepared dishes.
- The resulting meat broth must be strain through a sieve or gauze, because there are always bone fragments.
- After 60 minutes, the gelatin is mixed and put on a slow fire on a water bath.
- The gelatin mass is heated to dissolve the granules and the formation of a homogeneous consistency, which is regularly stirring.
- In the hot mixture of gelatin, you need a portion of a small jet to pour meat broth, not forgetting to mix.
- Finished mass pour chicken and put a dish in the refrigerator.
Rules for breeding gelatin so that there are no lumps
Many hostesses when using gelatin face the problem of lumps. In order for the finished jelly-like dish to be beautiful and pleased with the eye, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the proportion and technique of breeding the thickener.
The dosage of gelatin depends on taste, culinary tasks and the type of product.
Granular gelatin has the following proportions:
- Soft texture - about 2 tbsp. spoons (20 gr).
- The average density of jelly - 4 tbsp. Spoons (40 gr).
- A solid base intended for cutting with a knife - about 6 tbsp. spoons (60 gr).
The thickener in the form of sheets is bred according to the scheme:
- Tender consistency - 1 reservoir at 150 ml of water or any other liquid.
- Dense base - 1 layer of thickener on 1/2 cup of liquid.
The gelatin dilution is carried out according to the traditional recipe, depending on the dosage of the product per 1 liter of water. If the accurate number and strata of the preparation of the dish, it is possible to avoid lumps.
In order not to spoil the dessert or the main dish based on gelatin, it is important to follow certain rules:
- It is impossible to make the boiling of the thickener.
- It is necessary to use only a fresh product, you should pay attention to the shelf life.
- It is not recommended to put the ready gelatin treat in the freezer. This leads to crystallization and formation of water in a dish.
- To achieve the desired density of jelly, cake, cheesecake or cold, you need to apply the dosage of the thickener strictly according to the recipe, no more and no less.
The keepets did not frost how to add gelatin and how much
If, after a few hours in the refrigerator, the colder does not push, it is not worth worrying, you can fix the dish.
To do this, you need to repeat all the stages of the preparation of the jelly. It is placed in a saucepan and bring to a boil, after separating the broth and lay the meat into the plate.
Gelatin take according to the recipe and taste preferences. For delicate texture - 20 grams, for the average - 40 g and for a dense base - 60 grams at the rate of 1 liter of meat broth. The thickener is again soaked and warmed on the stove.
After poured into the total mass and thoroughly stir the composition. The gelatin mixture is poured meat and dish are sent for freezing in the refrigerator.
To prevent bad chloride chloride, you should take a fresh thickener, pumping the broth and thoroughly wash the basis for the jelly.
Observing the necessary proportions and technique of breeding gelatin, it is possible to prepare delicious desserts and unsweetened dishes for any celebration.
Now you know how to breed gelatin on jelly, and for cooking sweet desserts. It's simple, and quite accessible to everyone. If you are a novice, you will certainly handle this task!
Jelly, Khildren and Flower - Traditional Cool Festive Menu Dishes. Cold recipes with gelatin include instant food gelatin. What proportions need to breed gelatin for chilly to get a solid cold, or how to make jelly soft? The dry powder dissolved in water serves as a chicken thickener from the headband with a piece of meat - chicken, pork, beef, - added gelatin accelerates the process of frosting cold snacks, making homely cold, with a beautiful transparent jelly.
How to cook the cold with the addition of gelatin? How to breed gelatin for chill and how much do you need to add to 1 liter of the gelatin broth so that the choke is frozen "how it is necessary"? How and when to add a thickener at the beginning of a cooking chill or at the end of cooking, what are the proportions of gelatin?
Such questions most often arise from the horses who do not know how to cook the kelid at home with a pork gentleman, in what proportions to thicken a jelly from beef and how to make a quick-fastest light chicken chicken with the addition of gelatin.
Council from the miracle chef. To make the taste of the chore, it is better to use several types of fresh meat or gelling pieces of fish - heads, tails, fins. Boiling breeding instant gelatin can not, otherwise the broth does not thicken.
Cold recipes: Cooking Rules
Without gelatin, it is believed that the chloride is a real, properly prepared, should be cooked for a long time and stroke in itself, gradually thick. At home, a cold transparent dish with gelatin, cooked by a quick way, is called the bay. Food gelatin is used in various cases when it is necessary to fix an uncomfortable cold or when it is not enough time for a long preparation of the pure broth for a jelly.
The recipes of the chilly, the fuel and jelly, in their essence, the composition of the ingredients of meat brews or fish, are not much different, the only difference is the filler is more colorful than the keen and jelly.
The jelly is customary to call the chiller in the Urals, the fuel according to the rules of cooking is prepared from the clarified broth with gelatin, the colder is more often boiled from the pig. Used as the basis for cooking pork legs with empty, ears, pigs, skirt pig, head, in the classic version of the groove (naked), cow hoofs (or beef legs) add.
What is the difference between the jelly from the chill? When cooking on a home recipe, the jelly is done, observing the rules, from beef - legs with hooves, head, tail, naked. But very often in culinary preparation recipes with gelatin gelatin meets pork, chicken, beef.
In each national kitchen there are recipes for traditional cold dishes with pieces of meat in the frozen broth. In Germany, this is a potion, in Georgia and Armenia hot meat with beef beef legs on the bullet, familiar from the recipe collection, like hash - essentially a liquid chill, which does not allow time to frozen and serve hot on the table.
So, despite separation in terminology, it is the fuel to be made with a thickener, a keel and a jelly can be made without gelatin and with instant gelatin, if you don't want to mess around for a long time.
What is gelatin
Gelatin is a sticky substance, an animal protein derived from tendons, animal ligaments, skin extracted from fish scales, bones. Thanks to its gelling qualities, in cooking food gelatin is used as a thickener, has a wide range of applications in the food industry. As a thickener, dissolved crystals are added to the cream when preparing a domestic cake of birds milk, used in souffle sweets, are placed for frozen fruit jelly.
The food product is for sale in a dry form or in the form of a refrigerant powder of yellowish color. Assembly gelatin occurs on sale granulated in bags, packaged by weight of 10-15 grams, 25 grams and more.
A tablespoon of granular gelatin with a slide weighs 15 grams, without a slide weight is equal to 10 grams.
Use food granules at home when preparing dishes is simply and easy, the main condition for success is to comply with the proportions of the liquid and comply with the rules for breeding a gelling substance.
How to breed gelatin for chill in broth
Before you cook gelatin for a chill, dry food powder must be diluted in broth. From the desired hardness, the jelly will depend on what proportions you need to breed gelatin for the chilts. In order to properly dilute (dissolve) gelatin, we will need:
- Broth (or water).
- Sieve with small cells or gauze.
- Enamel saucepan.
- Clean container.
How to make up
- Granules are pouring into a glass, pour cold boiled water, stirred and soaked. We leave for 60 minutes to gelatin Nabuch.
- Pour the swollen mixture into the pan and put on a weak fire.
- Heat and drag gelatin, constantly stirring until it is completely dissolved, bring to a boil, but do not boil. Cook it is impossible!
- After dissolving the solution should be strain. To do this, we float the gauze into clean dishes or set the sieve and fix the gelling solution.
- After the filping, the clarified solution mix with the broth cooked specifically for the choke.
How to add gelatin in the cold
Before adding gelatin to a kelid, from the cooked hot broth you need to remove meat. Adding gelatin in the chill should, pour a slicking solution with a thin flowing, simultaneously mixing it with hot broth.
If the finished cold is not frozen, add gelatin from the bag, proportions, as a rule, are indicated by the manufacturer on the bag. Remove the broth to the boil again and send the dish to the refrigerator for re-frosted.
How much gelatin on 1 liter of chill: how to calculate the proportions
The proportions to calculate is easy, 20 g of gelatin should be added to 1 liter of the cold, provided that the jelly should not be solid - soft, trembling, which can be spoon. If you want to make a solid cold, so hard so that you can cut it with a knife to pieces, then the proportions of gelatin per 1 liter of the chill need to be increased to 40 g.
Remember! Excess gelling substances are able to reverse the jelly strongly, turning it out of delicious cold snacks into a spoiled dish.
Chicken Breast Recipe
The easiest, reminiscent of the transparent fuel - chicken breast (chicken fillet) with gelatin. It is festively decorated with a dish with boiled carrots, pieces of boiled eggs, canned green peas.
It's easier and more convenient to cook broth with pieces of meat when there is a multicooker in the house. How to prepare a chicken breast chicken with gelatin? Simply, the recipe is designed for 8 portions of cold snacks.
A portion: 8
55. Kcal per 100 g
- Chicken breast - 500 grams;
- thigh, shin or ham - 300 grams;
- Gelatin instant - 20 grams;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- onion - 1 head;
- garlic - 5 teeth;
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.;
How to cook chicken breast chicken with gelatin at home
- So that the broth turned out to be a baffle, it is better to add ham, hip or legs to the breast. We rinse the bird and clean vegetables: carrots, bulbs, garlic.
- Prepared products lay out in a multicooker bowl (or in a saucepan if we prepare the chicken breast with gelatin on this recipe on this recipe on the plate). Turn on the soup, buckwheat or pilaf mode, rice, cold. Cooking time will be about 90 minutes.
- In the glass of water dissolve gelatin, we give him time to swell and disperse. The broth is filtering through the sieve. We take out fillet, meat and vegetables, separate from the bones and cut pieces. We lay out pieces of meat and vegetables for decoration on the bottom of the form (plates), mix with chopped garlic.
- Broth connect with gelatin. Warm on the stove and pour chicken with a broth with gelatin.
- After cooling, we put in the refrigerator and we give the dish well frozen, harden.
A very tasty keeper with gelatin is ready; Feed a dish on the table, cutting the knife to pieces.
Castle of stew and gelatin
As you know, the home keeper is boiled for a long time, but to speed up cooking at home simply. The fastest cooking is the keen from the gelatin, the recipe allows not to cook the broth, use the finished meat stew beef (canned). Thanks to the gelatin, canned meat quickly frozen. With beef stew, the keeper is delicious, low-fat, as with chicken, from pork - the taste of an amateur.
- Beefgey - weighing 325 grams (one bank);
- Gelatin granular - 10 grams;
- garlic - 3 teeth;
- ground black pepper.
How to cook raw cold hails with gelatin
- We distribute gelatin in half a glass of cold water, we leave for 60 minutes until it fell.
- Take hot water to a full glass, stir.
- Open the jar with stew, divide canned food into two parts.
- We lay out stew meat for portion forms, big pieces of meat by a fragment for small pieces, pour juice from the can in the molds, we remove the fat.
- We add to the molds passed through garlic cattle cloves of garlic.
- We inflate the gelatin divorced in the water, if the keet turns too thick, pour a little hot water.
- Solim, pepper and mix. We send to the fridge to frozen by 1.5 hours.
Cold dish fast and tasty, stew can use a home or shop, the basic rule for the preparation of a jelly is a high-quality duct on GOST with pieces of meat without lived.
Swine cold with gelatin
So that the pork jelly froze well, cook the cold dish is better with gelatin. The chloride of pork and gelatin is perfectly freezing, lovers of a large amount of meat in the chill and cartilagers a recipe for cooking with a pork wheel will definitely have to taste.
- Pork steering wheel - 500 g;
- Pork - 500 g;
- Gelatin - 20 g;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- bulb - 1 pc.;
- garlic - 3-4 teeth;
- Bay sheet - 2 pcs.;
- Salt to taste;
- ground black pepper;
- Pepper black peas.
How to cook pork chill with gelatin
- Before brewing a pork, a pork knuckle needs to soak in water to softening the skin, and it was possible to scrape hard to reach, clean them from the blood, remove dirt from the skins. Usually, the pork meat is soaked in water overnight, so that in the morning to start cooking choke.
- Purified from small bones meat, the steering wheel is lowered into the pan, fill with cold water so that water is barely covered meat products.
- I bring to a boil, without departing from the slab to have time to remove the noise (scale) in time, otherwise the keet will turn out to be muddy and not transparent.
- As soon as foam appears on the surface of the water, it must be immediately removed by noise.
- We reduce the fire on the stove and cook with a slow boil pork 4-5 hours. During cooking, the fat appearing on the surface of the broth remove, cleaning the broth.
- In the water cup wept gelatin for a jelly, we leave it on the kitchen table for 50-60 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan with a broth, we lower the purified carrot entirely and the bulb. To enhance taste and aroma, we put the bay leaf and pepper pepper, we simulate.
- Cook meat with vegetables for about an hour and longer. In total, homemade colder is boiled for 6 hours, plus it takes 4-5 hours to froze it.
- From the finished jelly, take out pork pieces with bones, separate meat from the dice and cut the pieces.
- Fix slightly cooled broth into the pure saucepan. We send chopped meat into the broth, bring it to a boil. We add chopped garlic, pepperm, we pour dissolved gelatin, mix.
- Spill on portion forms or pour the jelly into ordinary plates, not forgetting to decorate the dish until it froze.
- We carry out in a cool place or after cooling to room temperature, we place in the refrigerator.
Feed a festive table as an independent cold snack with a horseradish, mustard or combined with potatoes.
Chill from turkey
The low-calorie cold of turkey is preparing, as a rule, from turkey wings, hips or neck. In the finished jelly, there is a lot of meat and few calories, it is not inferior to a classic cold meal, as a result of cooking, a dish is obtained, like a fruition from turkey and as a traditional chill with garlic, it can be eaten even to those who follow the figure and considers calories. Turkey - lean meat, useful and tasty.
Cooking the chile-cold chill from turkey at home simply how to cook delicious and properly jelly with gelatin and turkey wings, find out from the recipe. A helper for quick cooking jelly can be a pressure cooker or a multicooker.
- Turkey meat - 1 kg;
- Gelatin instant - 15 g;
- water - 2, 5 liters;
- garlic - 3-4 teeth;
- Bay sheet - 2 pcs.;
- Salt - 5 grams;
- Black pepper ground - Half C.L.
Recipe cooking chill from turkey step-by-step
- Pieces of turkey - wings, neck - cut into pieces and pour water.
- Put the saucepan on fire and give boil.
- As soon as the foam starts, removing the noise. Cook 3.5-4 hours on low heat.
- Preparedness Determine in meat as soon as it separated from the bones, - broth with pieces of meat is ready.
- Add laurel leaves, salt and pepper, cook for another 15 minutes.
- We take out meat, the broth is filtering.
- Gelatin is soaked in cold water in the proportions indicated on the packaging.
- In hot broth, we pour gelatin, heating to a hot state, but do not boil.
- On the plate, we disassemble the meat of turkey to the keel, separate from the bones and skins (if you like the skin, you can leave it). Turkey cut into small pieces.
- In the deep plates, we lay the meat cutting turkey, fill with broth.
- We put a pinch of chopped garlic to each plate, put to frozen to the cold.
The calorie content of one portion of such a cold is 91 kcal, from this number of products you can cook about 12 portions of a jelly for the new year, treat your homemade cold dish at any time.
Khildren from fish
A jelly from fish or homemade fish cereal with gelatin is the simplest way to cook homely fuse. The fish for the jelly takes red, as a rule, pink salmon or carp, pike or a thick carp. In the recipe for fish chill, the ingredients of the jelly, often enter fish heads, tails, fins and scales - gelling products.
So prepare the chore from fish without gelatin. But for the preparation of fish chill with gelatin, it is enough to buy climbing sea, river fish, a carcass whole or steaks, even fillets to cook a delicious jelly, sometimes tastier meat.
For the preparation of broth on the fish jelly, any fish is suitable for cooking the ear, soup. Herring and mackerel - fish having a sharp smell, it is better to salt them, marinate, bake, they are not suitable on the broth.
- Fish - 500 g;
- On broth: trimming fish, fins, bones, fish heads;
- Gelatin - 3 ch. l.;
- water - 800 ml;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- parsley root;
- sea salt;
- Laurel sheet - 1 pc.;
- Black pepper peas;
- Pepper black freshly ground.
How to cook a chill of fish with gelatin: recipe
- My fish products for broth (so far without fish), take out the gills out of the heads to clean the bitterness from the finished dishes.
- Pour the fish set with cold water and, bringing to a boil, remove the foam.
- We reduce the fire and cook for about an hour. In the meantime, we will prepare the fish: wash, clean, rent.
- The broth is filtering, bones are throwing away.
- In the pan in the leaky broth add fish, the fresh flesh of which was chosen for jelly.
- We put carrots, bulb, parsley root, laurel, fragrant pepper.
- Gelatin is soaked in cold water, following the instructions on the packaging.
- 10 minutes before the end of the cooking of broth with fish, add salt, pepper.
- We drain the broth in a sieve, shining gauze, substituting under the bottom of the saucepan.
- From the boiled fish, choose bones, pulled to pieces and shift them into a transparent broth, connect with gelatin. We stir and heat the saucepan until the gelatin granule is completely dissolved.
- Enjoy the jelly to room temperature, we break over the portion plates, molds. For feeding to the festive (Christmas table), we decorate olives, lemon slices.
- Spilled jelly send to frozen in the refrigerator. On the table, we serve as a chiller, cooled.
Delicious combination with fish jelly will be Korean Kimchi from Beijing cabbage, salad with white cabbage, pickled vegetables, homemade pickles.
How much the colder works with the addition of gelatin
How long is the colder with gelatin? So that the jelly froze well, during cooking it is impossible to top up the water, it is necessary to cook on low heat so that the fluid evaporates slowly if the broth at the end of the preparation remains half less than at the beginning, is a normal process and correctly cooled.
The keeper with gelatin freezes quickly, it will take less time for a complete folding time, subject to frozen on the middle shelf of the refrigerator. To make the cold dish and acquire a rich taste, it is better to cook it in advance, on the eve of the festive feast.
A gentle dessert from cottage cheese or sour cream, a dense cream cream, home marshmallow and many other delicious products cannot be prepared, if you do not know how to make gelatinically breed. In order for the cholester and the jelly to be the necessary consistency, it is necessary to add a thickener, observing the proportions of the liquid and the gelling powder. It is only one to figure out how to dissolve gelatin, and there will be no more difficulties with the preparation of the fuel.
Use and varieties of gelatin
Gelatin is not only a thickener, it is also a very useful protein additive. The substance is a protein of animal origin - collagen. The dry powder contains about 87% of proteins.
Collagen is responsible for the beauty and elasticity of the skin, so for women it is especially necessary both as part of cosmetics and food. Useful to use collagen inside those who have problems with cartilage tissue, joints.
Gelatin is sold in three types:
- Powder (small granules). Their plus is that in recent times more and more manufacturers produce a quick-soluble thickener that does not require soaking. But you have to constantly recount grams in spoons and back.
- Plates. Such gelatin is stronger, it takes a little less than powder. Sheet thickener must be held in water for swelling.
- Ready mixes for dishes. In bags for the cold, except the thickener contains salt, spices and often an amplifier of taste, but meat or fish will still have to cook. Jelly kits allow you to prepare desserts with the most exotic tastes, but the composition contains flavors and dyes.
It is best to cook dishes with the gelatin of home with your own hands. And tastier, and more useful.
In order for the product to be properly consistency, it is best to strictly adhere to the recipe. If there are no indications on a pack or accurate dosage in the recipe, such proportions should be followed:
- For conventional jelly or fuel, you need to take 25-30 g of gelatin powder per 1 l liquid . 30 g is 2 tablespoons with a small "hill". If the keet is fat (from pork), and in jelly a lot of sugar, then it is better to increase the dosage of the thickener. Such proportions are suitable for the screeless, fish, chicken or meat without bones.
- If a dense jelly is required, especially for decorating cakes and desserts, then the amount of thickener needs to be increased to 40-50 g per liter.
If it is interesting, my recipe how to cook the choke in the bottle by reference. I prepared it for the New Year 2019, and the shape of a pig I liked everyone.
Collagen is obtained from cartilage, bones, tendons, digesting them. Therefore, when cooking, the chill can be caught without gelatin, but then it is necessary to cook it from meat with the addition of pork legs or chicken paws. Tomber the meat raw materials will have to be on a small heat for at least 3-4 hours, then collagen will switch to broth.
- 5 g gelatin - this is 1 teaspoon of powder;
- 15 g - 1 tablespoon;
- 20 g - 1 dining room plus 1 teaspoon.
Also worth paying attention to the manufacturer's recommendations on bags. They are very different. For example, Dr.Oetker 6 sheets gelatin weigh 10 g, they are calculated on 500 ml of liquid. On labels of instant gelatin, most manufacturers recommend using 10 g of powder per 1-1.5 cup (200-300 ml) of hot fluid.
If you use gelatin in the plates, it is necessary for it as much as the powder.
"Enemies" gelatin are such fresh fruits: Kiwi, pineapple, fig. They contain specific enzymes that destroy collagen. These fruits before use for jelly need to slaughter or take in canned form.
Sequence (how to add)
- For swelling gelatin 1 part of the powder pour 10 pieces of broth or bravery, sheets pour in any amount of water. The liquid must be room temperature, not hot.
Remember! Powder gelatin is soaked in the ratio of 1: 6, not less. Gelatin glans must absorb all liquid (swell).
- After 15 minutes, the sheets squeeze a little, mix with a small volume of broth or sweet beam. Granules are well stirred with a liquid in which they swell.
- Now you need to run gelatin. To do this, it is necessary to heat the mixture on a water bath of about 60 degrees. This is called to dissolve gelatin.
- Bringing dissolved gelatin to pour into a hot blade for jelly or broth, be sure to turning out that the lumps do not get into the dish and did not spoil it.
- After adding the thickener, it is impossible to boil liquid. Pour in forms, cool to room temperature, remove in the refrigerator.
If the bag is written "instant", such powder does not need to be pre-soaked in cold water. It is easiest to work with him. While the keet or fishe from the fish is proclaimed, it is enough to select a small portion of hot liquid and breed in it gelatin. Then pour the gelling solution at the end of the preparation of the dish.
How long is the colder with gelatin?
Gelatin begins to "work" (stabilized) at a temperature of +15 º C and below. That is, all the contents of the dish should cool. The cooling time depends on how the broth was flooded with meat, hot or room temperature. Pole need to take into account the thickness of the layer. On average, the colder freezes for 5-6 hours.
The keeper does not push what to do?
This often happens when you prepare the chicken chicken or the scales of the language or fish. If the cold after 4 hours in the refrigerator does not froze, you can reanimate it.
- The cold melt, measure the volume.
- Calculate the required amount of thickener, soak it, give to swell.
- Broth bring to a boil (do not boil), add a gelling solution. Pour over molds and cool.
To progress, you can check the "fortress" of the cold, placing first in the refrigerator its tablespoon. After 20 minutes, it should turn into a gel. The second method of checking is to moisten your fingers in heat (not hot!) Broth. They must become sticky, glue a little when contacting.
Agar - alternative gelatin
Vegetarians can replace the gelatin of planting vegetable origin - agar extracted from sea algae. It is also sold in supermarkets. If gelatin dissolves in hot water, then agar is only in boiling water. He needs a liquid with a temperature of 90-100 degrees.
To prepare jelly or bay, agar-agar powder is poured with boiling water, leave for 15 minutes for swelling. Then add to the main volume of broth or syrup, adjusted to a boil and boil 2-5 minutes. Since agar is a stronger thickener, its consumption is 5 g per 500 ml of liquid (10 g per 1 liter).
Kholotel, Fish Film or Zhele-colored jelly - all these dishes cooked at home will benefit. The correct gelatin dosage provides them with an attractive form and dense consistency.